The Cheesespider is another one of the ‘Foodimals’ in Cloudy With a Chance of Meatballs 2,
and it’s terrifyingly delicious:-) If you’re struggling with a picky eater at the moment, this is a great way to get him to try new foods!
Treat your family to a yummy cheesespider burger tonight!
This recipe makes one Cheesespider
- 1 Bread roll (sesame seed roll optional)
- Beef burger patty
- 2 Slices of cheese
- Sliced gherkins
- Slice of tomato
- Piece of lettuce
- Tomato sauce
- Thin French fries
- Cook your burger patty.
- Take your bread roll and cut it in half. On the bottom half of the roll, place your first slice of cheese, then place your burger patty on top of it.
- Squirt some tomato sauce on top of the burger patty.
- Next, put your sliced gherkins, sliced tomato, slice of lettuce, and your second slice of cheese on top of the tomato sauce.
- Place the top bun of your bread roll on top to complete the body of your Cheesespider.
- Finally, place eight thin French fries underneath the bottom burger bun to serve as your Cheesespider’s legs.